HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 became law in 1975. Elite Squad Security & Protection Limited has an obligation to comply with the requirements of the Act and all its statutory provisions.
We must insist that all members of staff comply with these requirements at all times.
The general duties of employees are:
- To Co-operate with their employees and senior members of staff in carrying out duties imposed on the Company
- To take reasonable care of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- Not to interfere with or misuse any articles provided in the interest of health and safety.
Elite Squad will ensure that safe work practices and environment conditions exist within the areas of our responsibilities.
Our aims are as follows:
- To ensure as far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of employees and others who may be affected by the manner in which they conduct they’re undertaking.
- To bring this policy to the notice of all employees.
- To establish the means for employee consultation through setting up and running of Safety Committees and or Team Briefings and or meetings.
- To provide a safe environment for all employees and visitors.
- To issue such information and provide adequate instruction, training and competent supervision of employees and working practices.
- To ensure safety and absence of risk of health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of materials and equipment.
- To ensure adequate inspection and maintenance of buildings, plant equipment and systems of work.